Wireless Connection is not working

razersum

This started yesterday. I have wireless router/modem, it has a wireless switch, that helps me turn on/off the wireless connection.

But for some reason, why I try to connect my devices[2 laptops, 1 android ICS] it doesn't give any internet access.

So it does say, that it is connected to my modem, but it doesnt give any internet access.

Wired[lan] connection is working fine, there is no problem over there.

its a 150M Wireless N adsl2+ router. All the devices are about 3 to 5 feet away from the router. I did try to power off the router, waited around a min, and powered it back on. But still the same issue. It shows connected to the router, but no internet access, on all 3 devices.

So what do you guys think maybe causing the issue?

Hmm... have you tried resetting the router? There's a tiny little button that you have to hold down on the back of it, this is restore the router to factory settings.

You could also try a firmware update, my Asus router had problems of it randomly disconnecting me, so I had to do a firmware update to fix it.

If all else fails, maybe the router is kaput.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I think I found someone from Germany ;P

It could also be posible, that you must go into the browser, acces your router and must onlock this three divices so they can get internet.

Look in your router options if there is such a thing.

Greetings from Germany B)

Check if you have given MAC address filter in your wireless broadband modem. If so then add the mac address of all other devices.

thanks for the replies everyone, but it seems it started working fine automatically.. i wonder what had actually happened. But for now, its working good. I will make a note of the tips, incase something happens in the future