asus fan services

rob3601
Go to solution Solved by Ace McPlane,
On 1/7/2018 at 7:33 AM, rob3601 said:

i am getting this error when i restart my pc (AsusGPUFanServiceEx.exe has stopped working) this started after windows update (note: this is a clean install) if there is any one out there that can please help (GPU Strix gaming GTX 1080)

thank you

rob

asusfanservice.jpg

I had this error and I saw someone else have it so yea it was the window update.

uninstalling and then installing the newest version of GPU Tweak II fixed it for me.

i am getting this error when i restart my pc (AsusGPUFanServiceEx.exe has stopped working) this started after windows update (note: this is a clean install) if there is any one out there that can please help (GPU Strix gaming GTX 1080)

thank you

rob

asusfanservice.jpg

just be sure to run the latest AISuite and GPUTweak.... 

Check the beta version of these in internet. 

If it does not help, just uninstall AISUITE and GPUTWEAK

Same here started after Windows Update/Meltdown patch.

The 9th of January is the day Meltdown patches start rolling out from Microsoft, Google Chrome and Nvidia etc.

I did get the Asus Fan Service to start at one point by running it as Admin.  However it crashed next log-in.

Guess until these programs get patched we are stuck.

7 minutes ago, Qi_Forever said:

Same here started after Windows Update/Meltdown patch.

The 9th of January is the day Meltdown patches start rolling out from Microsoft, Google Chrome and Nvidia etc.

I did get the Asus Fan Service to start at one point by running it as Admin.  However it crashed next log-in.

Guess until these programs get patched we are stuck.

I found these. Maybe helps 

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?39704-6-AI-Suite-III-Tips-That-Will-Save-Your-Life!

thank you but that link did not work as it came up with my email all ready in the email part but it was wrong and can not be edited 

I've had AI Suite II stop working since my last Windows update. Hope they fix it soon.

I edit my posts a lot.

On 1/7/2018 at 7:33 AM, rob3601 said:

thank you

rob

asusfanservice.jpg

I had this error and I saw someone else have it so yea it was the window update.

uninstalling and then installing the newest version of GPU Tweak II fixed it for me.