Why does my Skyviper V2450GPS keep fluctuating battery percentage?

Go to solution Solved by Ryujin2003,
6 minutes ago, Mutahar Farooq said:

Hello, When I tried flying my Skyviper V2450GPS, The battery kept on changing from 87 to 75, then 3(?), then 12%. Then it says it tries to come back, but it flies away from me and tries to crash into the biggest tree it can find. I don't know why these batteries are doing this. I bought 2 more batteries from toys r us and they still have the same problem. I'm worried that that the drone might break and that I might lose my money. Please help me as I've spent a good amount of money on this drone and its batteries and the drone keeps thinking that the batteries are at EXACTLY 12% until you disconnect and reconnect the batteries. Even then, it goes back to 12% and then stops working. It then proceeds to "return" to me but instead flies into a bunch of trees past a wall.

I have a different SkyViper, the V2450 HD, but I have these problems as well. The Bluetooth seems to be the biggest issue. I get great flight time when I use the standard remote. Sync it to my phone, the battery dies quickly, it becomes unresponsive and it's rubbish. Not sure if that helps you though.

Hello, When I tried flying my Skyviper V2450GPS, The battery kept on changing from 87 to 75, then 3(?), then 12%. Then it says it tries to come back, but it flies away from me and tries to crash into the biggest tree it can find. I don't know why these batteries are doing this. I bought 2 more batteries from toys r us and they still have the same problem. I'm worried that that the drone might break and that I might lose my money. Please help me as I've spent a good amount of money on this drone and its batteries and the drone keeps thinking that the batteries are at EXACTLY 12% until you disconnect and reconnect the batteries. Even then, it goes back to 12% and then stops working. It then proceeds to "return" to me but instead flies into a bunch of trees past a wall.

6 minutes ago, Mutahar Farooq said:

I have a different SkyViper, the V2450 HD, but I have these problems as well. The Bluetooth seems to be the biggest issue. I get great flight time when I use the standard remote. Sync it to my phone, the battery dies quickly, it becomes unresponsive and it's rubbish. Not sure if that helps you though.

2 hours ago, Ryujin2003 said:

I think that might be it, but that shouldn't happen. I want to use the camera while flying the drone :( I don't know why this has to happen, but i'm kinda still having the same problem.

9 hours ago, Mutahar Farooq said:

I think that might be it, but that shouldn't happen. I want to use the camera while flying the drone :( I don't know why this has to happen, but i'm kinda still having the same problem.

Have you tried a different area to see if it might be interference?