PC crushing/freezing

Blaze2k

So i have a problem that is happening for a few months and is exactly as the title says my pc will suddenly to freeze and what i mean by that is no alt+tab+del no task manager opening, cutting the sound so is basically a picture of what I was doing that moment it crashed.I am not sure if the issue may occurring due to my second monitor but here is the reliability historyProblem.PNG.a4329de7fea006a14d3f6cdb6c0d42f6.PNG

Ran into a situation with a friend like this some 10 years ago, turned out after much troubleshooting the ram was defective and would cause simple things like task manager and control panel to not open up. Since you also have a lot of failed updates, I would try running memtest first and seeing if you have any bad passes.

Reinstall video driver (for 2nd monitor issue) to rule out also.

9 minutes ago, Unoffical-ChrisK said:

Ran into a situation with a friend like this some 10 years ago, turned out after much troubleshooting the ram was defective and would cause simple things like task manager and control panel to not open up. Since you also have a lot of failed updates, I would try running memtest first and seeing if you have any bad passes.

Reinstall video driver (for 2nd monitor issue) to rule out also.

And how exactly i reinstall video driver for second monitor cause i just only plugged in the cable for the second monitor.Also when u said about task manager and control panel opening up doesnt seem to work anyways cause pc is completly freezed.

4 minutes ago, Blaze2k said:

And how exactly i reinstall video driver for second monitor cause i just only plugged in the cable for the second monitor 

That's secondary anyways, do the memtest first since you have at least one functional monitor. 

Run a virus scan too.

According to your previous posts, you're running a 6gb 1060? if so, then make sure to grab the latest Nvidia driver or roll back if that's causing you an issue. Personally, I noticed some rubber banding on the new driver when I was playing Overwtach, so I rolled back to an older one and the problem went away.