how to setup INSTANT microphoneplayback.

driesmoortgat

I bought a closed back headset and apparantly i talk(yell) pretty loud during nighttime gaming sessions. If i enable microphone playback via windows i seem to talk more quiet but the problem is that there always seems to be a very slight but audible delay in between me talking and it getting send through my headphones, this slight delay makes me stutter like crazy. On my phone there are some apps that have (close to) instant microphone playback. Is there any way to make this microphone playback instant on pc? 

11 minutes ago, driesmoortgat said:

I bought a closed back headset and apparantly i talk(yell) pretty loud during nighttime gaming sessions. If i enable microphone playback via windows i seem to talk more quiet but the problem is that there always seems to be a very slight but audible delay in between me talking and it getting send through my headphones, this slight delay makes me stutter like crazy. On my phone there are some apps that have (close to) instant microphone playback. Is there any way to make this microphone playback instant on pc? 

Use ASIO4ALL

My life