Fans Not Functioning.

MikuMiku!

So I just bought Thermaltake Riing Plus premium fan set and the the software dose not detect my hub and is unusable. I have a Ryzen system so I dont know if that has anything to do with it. Ill take any help I can get. Thank you.

I have no idea how Riing fans work but most RGB Fans need a hub that has to be plugged in to a USB internal header as well as either a molex oder sata connector. Also in my case (nzxt aer) i had to run two cables. One in to the fan headers on the mobo and one in to the hue+ hub.

The Riing Fans have a long standing issue with Ryzen. I also found this out far too late as I already have my system built. It is a bummer I can't control the fans as advertised but they still look cool without the control. My only issue is to get optimal overclocking.

My issue with my Ryzen 5 system and the TT Riing Floe 240 is that when I install and run the software it will start and then my fans go blasting at full speed and my PC crashes. So, yeah, you can call that a MAJOR issue with Ryzen and TT. Wish all the review videos out there mentioned that. Too bad that many of the review systems are Intel and they don't have that problem. GO TEAM RED!

TT support is null but it seems they have issued an RMA for this via a new controller as the USB has too much glue on the inside that can cause it not to be noticed via USB header. The thermaltake forums are the best place I found for help on this matter. You can also apply for an RMA via their website.