Awesome Miner Keeps Shutting OFF my second GPU

So since Nicehash went down I first sat for a few days doing NOTHING then I started GPU mining Ehtereum via Nanopool using Claymore, then I got my second GPU and installed it, and ran that setup for well over 24 hours straight uninterrupted to earn enough to reach the Nanopool min payout threshold sometime late last night, I woke up early today and seeing I reached the min, i shutdown Claymore and switched to Awesome Miner (which I had configured back when I had only the single GPU) I Fire it up and everything is SOLID showing both GPU in the software interface and in the miner window and I go back to bed, I get up a 4 hours later and check the computer and it's only showing 1 of the cards mining, the second one isn't even showing an IDLE clockspeed in Precision X, I have to shut EVERYTHING down and reboot the computer to get the second GPU to "wake up", I get Awesome Miner going again with both cards working and go finish getting ready for work, I come back out and less then an hour later there it is again, only one GPU showing and I have to reboot the system again, so since i'm heading to work I just put it back to Claymore and it's running both cards there for atleast 3 hours now with no issue.

anyone see Awesome Miner do this to there GPU's or have any ideas of things to try to get it working right?

• 4 months later...

Yo so apparently fly what you're gonna need is an HDMI emulator which you plug into second graphics card to trick card into thinking there's a constant display there and it should keep running. Have the same issue, been looking all over for a solution and that's the only one I've seen and I bet it'll work. Just ordered mine.

Before you buy emulator, try dos loading nvlddmkm-patcher. I think they're called pixel clock patchers. Theres also one for acer by a similar name. Test if it stays detected after downloading unzipping running and restarting. If that doesn't work apparently what you're gonna need is an HDMI emulator which you plug into second graphics card to trick card into thinking there's a constant display there and it should keep running. Have the same issue, been looking all over for a solution and that's the only one I've seen and I bet it'll work. Just ordered mine.

Just now, Domesticatedboner said:

Before you buy emulator, try downloading nvlddmkm-patcher. I think they're called pixel clock patchers. Theres also one for acer by a similar name. Test if it stays detected after downloading unzipping running and restarting. If that doesn't work apparently what you're gonna need is an HDMI emulator which you plug into second graphics card to trick card into thinking there's a constant display there and it should keep running. Have the same issue, been looking all over for a solution and that's the only one I've seen and I bet it'll work. Just ordered mine.

33 minutes ago, Domesticatedboner said:

Yo so apparently fly what you're gonna need is an HDMI emulator which you plug into second graphics card to trick card into thinking there's a constant display there and it should keep running. Have the same issue, been looking all over for a solution and that's the only one I've seen and I bet it'll work. Just ordered mine.

I gave up on Awesome miner months ago, moved on to bigger and better direct coin mining