Pc Games Crashing

Hi,

So I built my pc a few days ago. Specs: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/FbpdKZ

and it was working fine. Then I proceeded to use the MSI OC genie 4 to overclock my i7 7700k to 4.8 gHz. The temps were around 83 degrees on 100% load so I read up and turned it off and planned to manual overclock later on to get lower temps. I then hopped into a game of rainbow six siege and it started crashing. I was monitoring my temps and usage and it was all normal. I then decided to reset my BIOS and it still did it. Then I turned off turbo boost and it still crashes. Any ideas? 

Thanks in advance, 

Noah Molla

2 minutes ago, figen said:

Hi,

So I built my pc a few days ago. Specs: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/FbpdKZ

and it was working fine. Then I proceeded to use the MSI OC genie 4 to overclock my i7 7700k to 4.8 gHz. The temps were around 83 degrees on 100% load so I read up and turned it off and planned to manual overclock later on to get lower temps. I then hopped into a game of rainbow six siege and it started crashing. I was monitoring my temps and usage and it was all normal. I then decided to reset my BIOS and it still did it. Then I turned off turbo boost and it still crashes. Any ideas? 

Thanks in advance, 

Noah Molla

Reset BIOS. Report back :)

10 minutes ago, CrippledROBOT said:

Reset BIOS. Report back :)

I did initially lol

32 minutes ago, figen said:

I did initially lol

You set BIOS to default? Make sure you actually hit "restore default settings" and not just undo the change you made. Report back when you do :)

I remember my old board had a OS program that would allow me to OC while it was in windows instead of using the boot screen, be sure that those settings aren't messed with or saved from your previous config.