Cheap Camera shoulder rig

anonvx

I have been looking for a cheap shoulder staibilizer. it needs to be able to support a panasonic g85 and tascam 60d mkii. I saw some cheap stabilizers on amazon made by Neweer but

not sure if there are better options out there. I was looking at this one. https://www.amazon.com/Neewer-Making-System-Cameras-Camcorders/dp/B01I9L0CJ0/ref=sr_1_28?ie=UTF8&qid=1512491521&sr=8-28&keywords=neewer+camera+stabilizer

Victor F. 

My hobbies include: machining, electronics, radiation, and guns

DESKTOP: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  Motherboard: Asus ROG B550-I RAM: Corsair Vegenence DDR4-3000 SSD: Samsung 970 Pro GPU: MSI GTX1070 Ti Titanium CASE: NZXT H1

LAPTOP: Apple MacBook Pro i7, 16gb ram, 256gb ssd. (2018 model) 

CAMERA: Panasonic Lumix G85

PHONE: iPhone 7 

DRONE: Dji Mavic Pro

17 hours ago, anonvx said:

I have been looking for a cheap shoulder staibilizer. it needs to be able to support a panasonic g85 and tascam 60d mkii. I saw some cheap stabilizers on amazon made by Neweer but

not sure if there are better options out there. I was looking at this one. https://www.amazon.com/Neewer-Making-System-Cameras-Camcorders/dp/B01I9L0CJ0/ref=sr_1_28?ie=UTF8&qid=1512491521&sr=8-28&keywords=neewer+camera+stabilizer

There certainly are better options out there.  They can be more expensive.  However before you start investing in just any rig you find affordable, think about how you will mount everything and manage the cables you need to run.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins