BF4 Question

Paranoid Kami

BF4 is on sale at Origin so I was planning to pick it up, but not sure if I should get the Digital Deluxe or Premium. I don't intend on playing the single player so is there any new gadgets that are actually useful in Premium? Do I need Premium to play ranked or specific maps?

Get Premium, it's worth it for all of the DLC. There's a bunch of weapons and such from the DLC, but not much that's really Premium exclusive, it's most personalisation stuff that's Premium exclusive, nothing important. 

Make sure you're also buying the base game though and not just a Premium pass. 

premium for sure

bf4 dlc was free a while back, and without it, you pretty much end up playing paracel storm nonstop

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

Premium version of it contains all the DLC content, theres a bunch of dlc's in bf4 like 3 or 4. When you refresh the online servers half of them play on DLC maps so if you want to play on all servers go for the premium.

Thanks, I'll get the Premium edition.

Would just like to mention that I find it funny you all posted exactly a minute after each other :P

I pre-ordered Digital Deluxe and it wasn't worth it. You're getting one shitty DLC and a few battlepacks if I remember correctly. Also EA fucked up the whole thing when I pre-ordered it so that I didn't get the game when it was released. I tried to refund it, and they say they did but I never got my money. Ended up spending 140 euros on Digital Deluxe.

My stuff:

Spoiler

CPU :  Intel i5 8400 | GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3600MHz

Mouse : Logitech G502 HERO SE | Keyboard : Mountain Everest Max w/ Cherry MX Brown

Headset : Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro 250Ω w/ AT2020USB+

Monitor : Acer XF240H @  144Hz

7 hours ago, Underi said:

I pre-ordered Digital Deluxe and it wasn't worth it. You're getting one shitty DLC and a few battlepacks if I remember correctly. Also EA fucked up the whole thing when I pre-ordered it so that I didn't get the game when it was released. I tried to refund it, and they say they did but I never got my money. Ended up spending 140 euros on Digital Deluxe.

Game released a long time ago. I never bought it back then because it launched from a web browser, but now that it launches like a proper game and it's on sale I'll get it. Only 25.99 USD(I think. It doesn't say and it annoys the hell out of me because I use CAD) for the Premium edition that includes everything.

10 hours ago, Paranoid Kami said:

Game released a long time ago. I never bought it back then because it launched from a web browser, but now that it launches like a proper game and it's on sale I'll get it. Only 25.99 USD(I think. It doesn't say and it annoys the hell out of me because I use CAD) for the Premium edition that includes everything.

I actually kind of liked battlelog except that it was broken as hell. Half of the time it was waiting for battlefield to close, even though it was already closed.

My stuff:

Spoiler

CPU :  Intel i5 8400 | GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3600MHz

Mouse : Logitech G502 HERO SE | Keyboard : Mountain Everest Max w/ Cherry MX Brown

Headset : Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro 250Ω w/ AT2020USB+

Monitor : Acer XF240H @  144Hz