Which mining/Rendering Build do you guys prefer?

Go to solution Solved by The_Grim_Reaper,

From what i've heard,AMD is THE BEST for mining,hashing.So for mining,AMD build will do just fine.

For rendering,check if the software with which you render uses CPU or GPU for rendering.If it uses CPU then there is no point in buying a 1070.If it uses GPU for rendering you can consider a single GPU(GTX 1070) although you should know that the programs which demand GPU for rendering prefer Quadro series GPU from Nvidia.

for mining, the dule amd build is the best 

Main rig                             I also got some cheep lg phone and a chromebook, witch I have been known to mine bitcoin on sometimes

CPU: R5 2400g                        

RAM: 8gb ram

MOBO: msi b350 pc mate 

CASE: Eclipse p300

PSU: 500w corsair

Just now, TechMan2175 said:

for mining, the dule amd build is the best 

are 2x 4gb rx580 better?

From what i've heard,AMD is THE BEST for mining,hashing.So for mining,AMD build will do just fine.

For rendering,check if the software with which you render uses CPU or GPU for rendering.If it uses CPU then there is no point in buying a 1070.If it uses GPU for rendering you can consider a single GPU(GTX 1070) although you should know that the programs which demand GPU for rendering prefer Quadro series GPU from Nvidia.

Just now, The_Grim_Reaper said:

Could I do one gpu mining on one card and rendering on one gpu?

Just now, hjdaboss123 said:

Could I do one gpu mining on one card and rendering on one gpu?

Yes you could 

Main rig                             I also got some cheep lg phone and a chromebook, witch I have been known to mine bitcoin on sometimes

CPU: R5 2400g                        

RAM: 8gb ram

MOBO: msi b350 pc mate 

CASE: Eclipse p300

PSU: 500w corsair

3 minutes ago, Daniel Z. said:

Don't mine unless you get asic miners. there is no point at this stage.

Yep.He is right.ASIC miners are the most profitable ones.Unless you build a hardcore rig.....I mean a really hardcore rig like a 8000 USD rig,mining won't be profitable.
But if you're planning to mine during free time provided the electricity charges are very low,then go on. 

8 minutes ago, Daniel Z. said:

Don't mine unless you get asic miners. there is no point at this stage.

You think so? Is it hard to mine w/ GPU these days?

1 minute ago, The_Grim_Reaper said:

Yep.He is right.ASIC miners are the most profitable ones.Unless you build a hardcore rig.....I mean a really hardcore rig like a 8000 USD rig,mining won't be profitable.
But if you're planning to mine during free time provided the electricity charges are very low,then go on. 

I will do in spare time, and also I want to pay off my Build slightly sooner.

1 minute ago, hjdaboss123 said:

I doubt that even with a 3000 USD build ,the time to get back what you invested is very long.

4 minutes ago, hjdaboss123 said:

That is why people use ASIC miners or build a pc with a ton of GPUs which will eventually cost around 8000 USD

3 minutes ago, The_Grim_Reaper said:

That is why people use ASIC miners or build a pc with a ton of GPUs which will eventually cost around 8000 USD

Would it be hard to use ASIC? Cuz Im still a noob. how many dollars per day would I earn with the 2x rx580 4gb, considering average electricity cost in Hong Kong?