Corsair's Software is Awful.

So I have a K70 Lux and a M65 mouse, and I seem to have many issues with Corsairs blatantly confusing software, is there something simplistic and lightweight that requires little effort that can control macros, keybinds and stuff for the Corsair products? I'm on Windows 10.

(I keep having Macro issues and it just spamming keys when I hit the button on my mouse etc.)

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1070 Cooling: N/A  Motherboard: N/A  Ram: 32GB

HDD: 4TB RAID 1 Array (two 4TB)  PSU: N/A Case: N/A OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Something Something Logitech

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2016 Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M40X Speakers: ??? Monitor: 2 x HP 22cwa  Phone: OnePlus 3T (T-Mobile Network)

maybe you are setting it up wrong, you're using CUE yes? i have no issues with CUE and macros. for CSGO i use my numpad for buying guns and armour and all that just by pressing one button. 

or you can just google for a macro software and find one you like

8 minutes ago, MetallicArcherfish said:

maybe you are setting it up wrong, you're using CUE yes? i have no issues with CUE and macros. for CSGO i use my numpad for buying guns and armour and all that just by pressing one button. 

No, I can Guarantee you it is me who is the problem here, but it is because CUE is cluttered and confusing to me, its UI gives me headaches and makes me want to stab myself with a rusted spoon, which is why I'm looking for a software to replace it that is more streamlined, even something CLI based would be preferable to this visual-mess.

and I'm looking for something Corsair specific that will let me adjust RGB as well.

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1070 Cooling: N/A  Motherboard: N/A  Ram: 32GB

HDD: 4TB RAID 1 Array (two 4TB)  PSU: N/A Case: N/A OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Something Something Logitech

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2016 Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M40X Speakers: ??? Monitor: 2 x HP 22cwa  Phone: OnePlus 3T (T-Mobile Network)

1 hour ago, Divide_By_0 said:

No, I can Guarantee you it is me who is the problem here, but it is because CUE is cluttered and confusing to me, its UI gives me headaches and makes me want to stab myself with a rusted spoon, which is why I'm looking for a software to replace it that is more streamlined, even something CLI based would be preferable to this visual-mess.

maybe you just need to calm down then come back to it.

its very simple, you go to macro then  press create action, next you do your macro, so press the keys you want and it will record the actions. if you dont want it to count the delays then you can uncheck that from the recording settings and then you can always add in your delays after your done (just so it looks less cluttered when recording the macro) or you can delete all the delays with a single click of a button to have it easier to look at and then add the delays as you need.

and remember is has more then just macro settings it has all this too

Spoiler

_3Vs1PuwTVmN8wmVu9wibQ.png

its like any software the more advanced you get the more you need to be patient and learn. CUE has a varity of options and can be very useful 

2 hours ago, Divide_By_0 said:

and I'm looking for something Corsair specific that will let me adjust RGB as well.

you wont find anything that will let you play with corsair RGB settings other than CUE, the only thing you can do is save a static color preset to the keyboards onboard memory, you have to use CUE to do that but after that you can uninstall it but then youll only have a static color or colors with no special effects, you need CUE for anything else like color changing, or moving colors anything like that.