Possible upgrade from first pc?

I built my first PC a few months ago but since then a few games have game out and have been more intense on my computer such as PUBG where I get anywhere from 40-80fps on high and 90-130fps on D2 but I just think my PC needs and upgrade here's my current PC https://pcpartpicker.com/user/SwordsofAnarchy/saved/qQBf7P Here's the possible upgrade I was thinking of https://pcpartpicker.com/user/SwordsofAnarchy/saved/yzFKZL any suggestions are appreciated 

Don't change the CPU to the 1600X, just overclock it. The stock cooler is fine for up to ~3,8GHz.

The 1070 has a lower TDP than the 980, you don't need to upgrade the PSU. 

:)

that's not really an upgrade. it's like exactly the same performance just more expensive..............

pubg at 1080p want a faster single core overclock as close as you can to 4ghz and you will see the stutters disapear. my pentium g3258 runs pubg better than my ryzen 1700 (4.5GHz vs 3.9GHz) and it's really not a graphics card limitation. the 980 is very close to the 1070 in performance just like the 970 vs the 1060

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz

7 minutes ago, seon123 said:

Don't change the CPU to the 1600X, just overclock it. The stock cooler is fine for up to ~3,8GHz.

The 1070 has a lower TDP than the 980, you don't need to upgrade the PSU. 

Ok well I have never overclocked my CPU so how would I do that along with I hear kind of like a scraping noise from my PC

Just now, SquintyG33Rs said:

that's not really an upgrade. it's like exactly the same performance just more expensive..............

pubg at 1080p want a faster single core overclock as close as you can to 4ghz and you will see the stutters disapear. my pentium g3258 runs pubg better than my ryzen 1700 (4.5GHz vs 3.9GHz) and it's really not a graphics card limitation.

How would I over clock it

Just now, SwordsofAnarchy said:

How would I over clock it

press del key on boot (like tap it allot) you'll get into bios. then there's a button that says advanced mode at the top. then you will see an OC tab. that's where you will find all the settings to tweek

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)

Just now, SquintyG33Rs said:

press del key on boot (like tap it allot) you'll get into bios. then there's a button that says advanced mode at the top. then you will see an OC tab. that's where you will find all the settings to tweek

So I would just change the ghz to like 3.6 ghz per say

3 minutes ago, SwordsofAnarchy said:

So I would just change the ghz to like 3.6 ghz per say

look up a full guide to have the confidence in what you're doing. you will have to change the voltage too. don't go over 1.4 on it. and when you test your computer's stability make sure temps stay under 90C (you can expect reasonably to hit 3.7~3.8)

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)