Pkai

Hello guys, i have a cooler master storm enforcer case. Here are my specs:

Intel i7-6700

Gtx 1070

Asrock Z170 Extreme4 Motherboard

32Gb Ram

1HDD

1SSD

I have 2 case fans, 1 front and 1 at the reaer. These fans come with the case. I might change the front fan and confused which ones would be the best. Here is the shop that i can buy from: 

https://pcandparts.com/cooling/?filter_interface=case-fan&filter_brand=

Please give me your advise. Thank you in advance.

Honestly, buying cheap fans can work decently, but they aren't as effective as higher quality ones, and probably wont last as long. If your looking for a temporary fix then pretty much anything can work, but it might not be as good as other and probably louder. For airflow, the goal is to creative positive air pressure. That means more air is being forced into the case and forcing the hot air out. Id say leave the fans you got, add 1 more intake fan ( make sure to get nice airflow as well and not have to air intakes blowing at each other to cancel air pressure) and you should be fine. 

3 hours ago, Trulop said:

Honestly, buying cheap fans can work decently, but they aren't as effective as higher quality ones, and probably wont last as long. If your looking for a temporary fix then pretty much anything can work, but it might not be as good as other and probably louder. For airflow, the goal is to creative positive air pressure. That means more air is being forced into the case and forcing the hot air out. Id say leave the fans you got, add 1 more intake fan ( make sure to get nice airflow as well and not have to air intakes blowing at each other to cancel air pressure) and you should be fine. 

I have the CM mega 200mm airflow fan. It comes with the case (prebuilt). Is it possible to add 1 more fan at the front panel ? Or it is useless to do so? 

from what i see, your case can only use a 1 200mm in the fron and on top, and then 1 120mm in the back. In terms of creating positive airflow, if you put a fan on top blowing in, it sorta cancels out the airflow and wouldnt work too well, if you have 2 fans blowing out and only 1 in, it wouldnt be as efficient either. Ideally, you want 2 in the front (or more) and if you can only have 1 in front, 1 on the side panel or window would be a good idea or from the bottom front area of your case to direct air in form one end and out the other. You might be able to just get by with what you got honestly. in one of my rigs, i have 1 140mm fan in front, and 1 120mm in back and it gets the job done if im not overclocking anything (had one on side window, but was a cheapo fan and burnt up). if i had the side panel fan working it brings temps down even better so i can OC things. 

Jayztwocents has some good videos on positive airflow and how to achieve it so you can search him up or other youtubers for more in depth info.

26 minutes ago, Trulop said:

from what i see, your case can only use a 1 200mm in the fron and on top, and then 1 120mm in the back. In terms of creating positive airflow, if you put a fan on top blowing in, it sorta cancels out the airflow and wouldnt work too well, if you have 2 fans blowing out and only 1 in, it wouldnt be as efficient either. Ideally, you want 2 in the front (or more) and if you can only have 1 in front, 1 on the side panel or window would be a good idea or from the bottom front area of your case to direct air in form one end and out the other. You might be able to just get by with what you got honestly. in one of my rigs, i have 1 140mm fan in front, and 1 120mm in back and it gets the job done if im not overclocking anything (had one on side window, but was a cheapo fan and burnt up). if i had the side panel fan working it brings temps down even better so i can OC things. 

Jayztwocents has some good videos on positive airflow and how to achieve it so you can search him up or other youtubers for more in depth info.

Thank you very much for the info and the feedback. Will keep my case as it is then.