USB hub suggestions needed

JukeFactory

Hello so I'm looking for a USB hub to place more conveniently on my desk or under my desk. This will be to help me connect USB drives more easily and also when I need to charge my wireless Keyboard. Since I have never looked into this before, most hubs I see don't have a very long USB cable to run from the desk to the PC. Is there anyone who can help with recommending a USB hub and how to? For instance will I have to run a power supply to it?? 

22 minutes ago, JukeFactory said:

Hello so I'm looking for a USB hub to place more conveniently on my desk or under my desk. This will be to help me connect USB drives more easily and also when I need to charge my wireless Keyboard. Since I have never looked into this before, most hubs I see don't have a very long USB cable to run from the desk to the PC. Is there anyone who can help with recommending a USB hub and how to? For instance will I have to run a power supply to it?? 

you get a usb extensions and use it with the extensions 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cable-Matters-SuperSpeed-USB-3-0-Extension-Cable-in-Black-3-Feet/49420007?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=1660&adid=22222222227037146951&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=84822707554&wl4=pla-88842906057&wl5=9010814&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=112561835&wl11=online&wl12=49420007&wl13=&veh=sem ( extension )

plus https://smile.amazon.com/Anker-4-Port-Macbook-Surface-Notebook/dp/B00XMD7KPU/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1509981616&sr=8-5&keywords=anker+USB+hub&dpID=31hCF6cEXeL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch ( Hub )

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

You could buy USB3 hub and get however long cable you like. Most USB2 hubs have fitted cable, but I'm sure you can find some with detachable. I have LC-Power 4-slot USB3 hub with external power. It has detachable cable and power button. My other hub (USB2) is from Deltaco (rebrand for some chinese brand in Nordics). That one has also external power, but no detachable USB cable.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I have several USB 3.0 hubs and all work well. Have a look at the Plugable 10-Port USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Hub with 48W Power Adapter and Two Flip-Up Ports with BC 1.2 Charging Ports. The included cable is short, so you'll want to buy a USB 3.0 (Type A to Type B) cable in the size you need. 

US Amazon link to the hub

US Newegg link to the hub

6ft USB 3.0 Type A to B Cable (I have this one)

Best of luck!