Intel 8260 vs Killer 1535

Squanchy

Hey all, Currently in my laptop I have a Intel 8260 wireless card... Works perfectly fine. My router finally busted so I had to buy a new one, I got an amazing deal on the newer Linksys WRT32x router... Main thing It seems with this router is the Killer Prioritization it has to offer. Now I have a latency around 80 currently, I know that's not terrible.. Just wondering if I were to get a killer 1535 chip and put it in the laptop and utilize the router's perk.. would it be worth it? Seems the chip goes for about 20 bucks on amazon. Just trying to achieve lower ping.

If it wouldn't be worth it, then oh well.. Still got a solid deal on this router. Didn't buy it just because of that feature.

Any opinions? Thanks.

The killer wireless software sucks and has lots of issues. 

I had a 1535 in my Razer Blade Stealth 2015 as well as the Razer Blade late 2016. 

Both had connection issues and I swapped them out for an intel 7265 and they work without a hitch now. 

When they do work they have higher throughput but when they dont it is a major pain to deal with

As above, stick with intel, the killer NICs are pieces of junk. I used to have a 1535 in my Alienware 13 R2 but ditched it for a 8260 because of stability issues.