Unnamed app opens Google ads on Android

Hey,

I own a Huawei P10 Lite, and a random, unnamed app (or unlisted, I'm unsure of the correct term) keeps randomly popping up Google Ads, and it's getting annoying... Can anyone tell me a way to pinpoint which app is doing that so I can uninstall it? As you can see from the screen shots, this app has no name on the opened app thingy, and it's sole purpose is to annoy me with ads for way off budget stuff... 

pls halp

Screenshot_20171028-161719.png

Screenshot_20171028-161728.png

Look in your installed problems in settings and look for something shady like Antivirus Free Storage Cleaner Minecraft

My life

14 minutes ago, Himommies said:

Look in your installed problems in settings and look for something shady like Antivirus Free Storage Cleaner Minecraft

Also, a lot of apps that like to throw up ads will be a phone administrator. Try to look into that.

Just now, huilun02 said:

Nope. Time for a factory reset.

Please mind what you install.

Ight, I was thinking about doing that...

33 minutes ago, JasonHaxStuff said:

Also, a lot of apps that like to throw up ads will be a phone administrator. Try to look into that.

I did not find it, but I found an app called "XXX_V1RUSSLAYER_XXX"... thanks for the heads up

Install Malwarebytes from the Playstore it's amazing got rid of a lot of stupid pop-up advertisement caused by apps after deleting the virus delete the app cause it's ****ing annoying