Semi-Permanent Adapter

Treedubz

I am thinking of upgrading from my iPhone 6 to the new Pixel 2, but the one thing holding me back is the absence of a 3.5mm jack.  I take my earbuds with me everywhere I go, and I can't find an adapter that would make the switch worth it.  If anyone knows of a USB C to 3.5mm adapter that doesn't have a cord and just kinda stays on the phone, please let me know.  Thanks!

GPU: ASUS Strix GTX 1070,  CPU: i5-6600k OC to 4.0 GHz,  PSU: Rosewill Capstone G750 750W,  Mobo: MSI Z170A Krait Gaming,  Case: NZXT H440 White,  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8),  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Mouse: Razer Ouroboros,  Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Chroma, Mousepad: Razer Overwatch KB+M pad, Headset: Corsair Void RGB,  Monitor: 1x ASUS PB277Q 27" 1440p & 1x HP Pavilion 25cw 25-inch 1080p

Just now, Treedubz said:

I am thinking of upgrading from my iPhone 6 to the new Pixel 2, but the one thing holding me back is the absence of a 3.5mm jack.  I take my earbuds with me everywhere I go, and I can't find an adapter that would make the switch worth it.  If anyone knows of a USB C to 3.5mm adapter that doesn't have a cord and just kinda stays on the phone, please let me know.  Thanks!

It comes with the pixel. 

CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K | Ram: 16GB Corsair LPX 3000 DDR4 | Asus Maximus XI Hero Z390 | GPU: EVGA RTX2080 XC | 960 EVO Samsung 500GB M.2 | 850 EVO Samsung 250GB M.2 | Samsung 1TB QVO SSD | 1TB HDD WD Blue 

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 2 in 1 9370 | I7 1065G7 | 32GB DDR4 | 1TB SSD |

1 hour ago, huilun02 said:

It'll be left sticking out the tail end of the phone. Why would you want to do that? 

Because I don't want to lose it.

GPU: ASUS Strix GTX 1070,  CPU: i5-6600k OC to 4.0 GHz,  PSU: Rosewill Capstone G750 750W,  Mobo: MSI Z170A Krait Gaming,  Case: NZXT H440 White,  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8),  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Mouse: Razer Ouroboros,  Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Chroma, Mousepad: Razer Overwatch KB+M pad, Headset: Corsair Void RGB,  Monitor: 1x ASUS PB277Q 27" 1440p & 1x HP Pavilion 25cw 25-inch 1080p