Call of Duty games not working

So yeah, like the title suggests, I've hit an problem which I can't solve no matter what I do. Call of Duty, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: World at War won't work. They start, and in fact run because I can hear the sounds on my speakers, but the screen blacks out and says "No Signal". Also, Ctrl + Alt + Del, Alt + Tab nor Alt + F4 work. At all. Strange is that CoD: Black Ops (the first one), MW Remastered and WWII do work.... I've reinstalled DX9 multiple times using redist package, messed around with compability modes, ran the games as admin, reinstalled, messed with my GPU settings, disabled my other GPU. This sucks balls. Also, running an Windows 10 Pro (latest updates installed), GTX 1080 (latest drivers), i7-6800k and ASUS X-99A II mobo. Wtf is going on here?

If you really wanna play those games maybe roll back to graphics driver from 2010 or 11, i had somewhat similiar problems running BF Bad Copmany 2 with newer drivers messing up my game giving me black sceen flickering during gameplay.

12 hours ago, GitGud said:

If you really wanna play those games maybe roll back to graphics driver from 2010 or 11, i had somewhat similiar problems running BF Bad Copmany 2 with newer drivers messing up my game giving me black sceen flickering during gameplay.

Thanks for the advice but I managed to solve it. Used an ancient 780 Ti I had lying around in my storage and another screen. Launched the games using it, it worked. Adjusted the settings and resolutions and now the games work on an 1080. Tried 1080 Ti too and it worked. SLI probably won't work tho.... Radeon Pro Duo (Fiji) CFX crashed the games so... :D Trying it on a different platform now (R9 1950X at 4100MHz and Vega 64) Should work on that platform too.