ThreadRIP missing parts ...

PCPP list https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Aeit/saved/jLwccf
So basically I'm having 3 major problems on finishing my new build dor web.design/heavy m.tasking / rendering / gaming build based on threadripper 1920x
1s thing is the price of UW 1440p monitors and release of new LG http://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-43UD79-B-4k-uhd-led-monitor

Basically, I can't decide because of matching prices, and possibilities they give. Splitting screen on half on UW would be enough + a better fps in games than on 4k LG.
But I have moved recently and I don't have a TV for my consoles / watching movies. So I was thinking maybe this kind of hybrid that LG made isn't that bad ... but on another hand, i never tried to work in that huge space.

2nd concern is current lack of good liquid solutions for tr4. I have read a lot but after watching 

I feel like big companies are scamming us offering the same coverage for larger CPU. I want to treat is as good as I could imagine because it must last long enough to pay off.
As you see on pcpp I picked NZXT - Kraken X62 v.2 but now I'm seriously thinking of switching on half-time cheaper and safer Noctuas http://noctua.at/en/nh-u14s-tr4-sp3
Also, I was thinking in making a custom loop just for CPU. But I don't think its possible, at least not at the price that I consider as affordable.

3rd thing is that I wanted a complete dust-proof case like cooler master master case. But after latest CES I fell in love with Cooler Master HAF h500p. And for god sake ... it been so long and it's still not released? Its like October right now? It was canceled or something?

So without taking more of your time, do you have any objections? Did I miss something? Please share your opinions.

H500P is available in less than week. There is no such thing as a dust proof case. A custom watercooling loop isn't exactly cost effective, but neither is a TR 1920X with a $500 mobo and $300+ for RAM, or the almost $500 you're spending on storage. You can do a custom loop for CPU only with less than $500 ez. Threadripper kind of deserves a custom loop anyway IMO, like a 7980XE.

As for monitor, I'd get the ultrawide since unless you sit a good bit away from the monitor, a 42"+ monitor is stupid.

Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7GHz | Asus Maximus VII Hero | NZXT Kraken X61 | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro(Red) @ 1866MHz | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 250GB Samsung 850-EVO | 2- way SLI Asus Strix GTX 970's @ 1500MHz | EVGA 750W G2 | NZXT H440(black/red) | 3x120mm Sharkoon Shark Blade fans(red) | 3x140mm Be Quiet! Pure Wings 2 fans |

14 hours ago, Sanctorum said:

H500P is available in less than week. There is no such thing as a dust proof case. A custom watercooling loop isn't exactly cost effective, but neither is a TR 1920X with a $500 mobo and $300+ for RAM, or the almost $500 you're spending on storage. You can do a custom loop for CPU only with less than $500 ez. Threadripper kind of deserves a custom loop anyway IMO, like a 7980XE.

As for monitor, I'd get the ultrawide since unless you sit a good bit away from the monitor, a 42"+ monitor is stupid.

Not sure if you're roasting me or it's your way of trying to be nice but you didn't say anything that I would know at least in theory.
So please be more specific and provide some parts that you consider as a smart choice.

Besides that overhyped 43" LG I can consider Dell U3415W, as it has good resolution and color coverage + it can be overclocked.

If HAF comes in less than a week then that's great. As for cooling is still stuck and don't know what should I do.