Crystal Disk Info

Ahhlong

Why does my crystal disk info doesn't show the temp and the conditions?

Why does my crystal disk info doesn't show the temp and the conditions?

Does your drive have a temp sensor? Not all do.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Hm, I have WD RE4's and some WD Reds, and they all have temp sensors, so I'd reckon

your drive does as well. Have you tried any other tools? I'm not quite up to date on

the latest and greatest Win HDD tools, maybe HDTune has that capability as well?

How old is the drive? Have you noticed any other irregular behavior?

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Hm, I have WD RE4's and some WD Reds, and they all have temp sensors, so I'd reckon

your drive does as well. Have you tried any other tools? I'm not quite up to date on

the latest and greatest Win HDD tools, maybe HDTune has that capability as well?

How old is the drive? Have you noticed any other irregular behavior?

i just bought the drive today

i just bought the drive today

Then I'd recommend trying some other tools, see what pops up (or doesn't).

Is it otherwise performing normally?

I'm using HDDsentinel and the temps are there, I do also have WDC Black 1TB. I would suggest trying that it's really good :D

I'm using HDDsentinel and the temps are there, I do also have WDC Black 1TB. I would suggest trying that it's really good :D

It also doesnt show anything

Then I'd recommend trying some other tools, see what pops up (or doesn't).

Is it otherwise performing normally?

it peerformed normally maybe it is becuase of the motherboard?

it peerformed normally maybe it is becuase of the motherboard?

Could be. Do you have any other machines you can test it in? Or maybe just try

a different SATA port for starters.

drivers needed, maybe the install didnt work properly, old version of crystal disk, take hdd out and put it back in after you reboot the system start up

Could be. Do you have any other machines you can test it in? Or maybe just try

a different SATA port for starters.

i using the ports from Marvell

drivers needed, maybe the install didnt work properly, old version of crystal disk, take hdd out and put it back in after you reboot the system start up

i did reinstall and double check that it is the newest it also doesn't show any temps on my seagate barracuda

i using the ports from Marvell

Then I'd suggest the ones on the intel or AMD chipset, depending on your machine.

Then try all other programs that you can find... If it just isn't there. IDK maybe warranty replace or something?(if it even bodhers* you)

* IDK how to spell that word :D