PS4 Equal graphics for PC

Bharaj

If you mean the regular PS4 (not ps4 pro) then at this point it's low settings.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

For games like Grand Theft Auto V on PS4 is most likely low to medium settings at a good 30FPS I believe. Now a PC may vary. My friend has a custom built PC for $200 more than a PS4 and he can run GTA V at Very High Settings at a good 60. 

Tech enthusiast and CS Student

How we can compare ps4 or ps4 pro performance vs pc 

Like a ps4 & ps4 pro power equal graphic card vs a gtx 1060for FHD or 1080 for 4K 

6 minutes ago, CmzPlusHardware said:

For games like Grand Theft Auto V on PS4 is most likely low to medium settings at a good 30FPS I believe. Now a PC may vary. My friend has a custom built PC for $200 more than a PS4 and he can run GTA V at Very High Settings at a good 60. 

Like something we can say that this cpu+gpu is eual to PS4 or PS4 pro ? 

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

Thanks and what about ps4 pro ? 

1 minute ago, Bharaj said:

Like something we can say that this cpu+gpu is eual to PS4 or PS4 pro ? 

Its very close to a HD 7850 - 7870 and I would say the CPU is close to an AMD FX Processor (Low to mid range) (FYI, if you want to build a computer for around the price of a PS4, don't use these parts)

8 minutes ago, Bharaj said:

Thanks and what about ps4 pro ? 

Downclocked RX 470 - 480 and a 8 Core FX-8350 is similar to the PS4 Pro

3 minutes ago, CmzPlusHardware said:

Its very close to a HD 7850 - 7870 and I would say the CPU is close to an AMD FX Processor (Low to mid range) (FYI, if you want to build a computer for around the price of a PS4, don't use these parts)

I do have a laptop with gtx 1060 6GB and a i7-6700HQ 

It can beat ps4pro easy 

What Configuration and Graphics are good to compare PS4. Means I can play PS4 games on my PC without any issue. What are the configuration and Graphics card good?

23 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

PS4 most likely lies somewhere around medium, while the PS4 Pro likely lies somewhere between medium and high.

The original PS4's GPU is about equivalent in power as a Radeon HD 7850, while the PS4 Pro is about the same as a non-boosting RX 480.

thanks 

Medium without AA or any Nvidia Gameworks stuff.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

5 hours ago, M.Yurizaki said:

FFXV runs Gameworks. :3

Not the Console.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

21 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

FINAL FANTASY XV_20161206221009_1.jpg

Pretty sure FFXV is using GameWorks.

Only the PC Version will have it.

2 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Only the PC Version will have it.

If you load up a PS4 version of FFXV and go to the Licenses (or whatever it is) on the main menu, you'll see the screen I posted. That was taken before any PC version announcement. So unless Square Enix is freely advertising NVIDIA's stuff, the PS4 version of FFXV uses GameWorks.

Sure it doesn't make sense. But nobody wants to investigate why they're using GameWorks on an AMD system.

44 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

If you load up a PS4 version of FFXV and go to the Licenses (or whatever it is) on the main menu, you'll see the screen I posted. That was taken before any PC version announcement. So unless Square Enix is freely advertising NVIDIA's stuff, the PS4 version of FFXV uses GameWorks.

Sure it doesn't make sense. But nobody wants to investigate why they're using GameWorks on an AMD system.

I dont know what the PS4 Version is using, but Gameworks for FF15 will be released with and for the PC Version.

Most of the Features are Nvidia exclusive. Some can be used with AMD.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2017/08/21/final-fantasy-xv-is-finally-coming-to-pc-and-it-makes-the-ps4-pro-version-entirely-redundant/

www.pcgameshardware.de/Final-Fantasy-15-Spiel-118/News/PC-Release-Gameworks-Screenshots-1236454/amp/