Horizontal lines blink when windows start, help!!

Hello everyone, my problem is as follows, it is about a week later, but after I install a few cables in my pc and after cleaning it with compressed air, at the moment of starting windows after d the screen of the bios, during a few seconds appear horizontal lines on the screen that blink together with the screen, and the same happens when I suspend the computer and the reagent I attach some pictures where you see what I tell you, clarify only there happens that when windows starts and when I reactive pc outside d that everything works well, here the images:

599b19064638761755e5b1cb.PNG

599b19064638761755e5b1cc.PNG

Well since it only happens when it's at that same portion of booting up and no where else... you can pretty much say it's not related to your monitor or cables. It's either a damaged portion of your drive on the boot sector? Do you use a hard drive or SSD for your operating system?

It could be due to a driver issue if you recently installed new drivers from Nvidia. I installed the 385.41 drivers I believe and I also have horizontal lines for a split second at startup only.

i have 385.41 too, but i try with another version os drivers and hapend the same