New PC Driver issue?

Oeuntho

I just finished building a pc for my gf and trying to run League of legends the game will load in and in game she will get black flashing for the first couple minutes and then the game is fine.

PC specs

Ryzen 5 1600

asus b350 a

Gtx 1060 6gb strix

8gb ram

500gb samsung ssd

corsair rm750x

the drivers i am using are the newest ones downloaded off of Nvidia website. I even tried legacy drivers. The attempts so far are.

uninstall league and reinstall I have replaced the HDMI cable with a higher quality one Even tested the 1060 in my rig works like a charm put my 1080ti in hers works like a charm updated bios for mobo swapped psu reseated gpu Clean install of windows Checked Memory and Disk for corrupted files using command prompt

I used to get BSOD Video Scheduler error but hasn't BSOD since i swapped HDMI, although i did use Displayport when it was in my system sadly her monitor doesn't have the option, I will try using my monitor instead of hers later today to see if the issue persists. Playing rocket league it looks great no issues. Ran furmark and sometimes will crash, also cinebench open gl sometimes won't finish it seems like getting the windows updates caused more issues. Before the windows update and installing league of legends I would be able to finish both Cinebench and furmark

Any ideas?

Thats the problem, you need to buy another RAM. I had the same kind of problem.

Get a HyperX, ive found them kind of useful. I had the same issue as you with corsair memory. 

Now the computer runs with no problem and no crashes. What country do you live in and where do you shop cpu parts from?

I can help you find a matching and also please specify your motherboard

The Ryzen and Corsair comparability is crap. And especially the LPX ones.

I had the exact kind of trouble as you.

I Flashed bios, changed motherboard, CPU, had 3 GPUs and different and the problem got better but still occured and sometimes it was a disaster.

I even changed a corsair ones to corsair lpx ones and still were shit.

Then swapped to hyperX and no problem ever sence...

Make sure that the RAM is on the motherboards qualified list. And get something else then corsair

graphics drivers crashing, black flickerings, BSOD video schueduler, graphics artifact etc

So i tried everything rma the graphics card found a blown resistor swapped a 550 ti thought it was fixed then got bsod and black flashing screen swapped out the ram with some from my system g skill rgb trident z and everything is very stable league of legends runs smooth benchmarks finish and even ran pubg even though it wasn't playable on that card looks like I'll need to get some new ram asap thank you again for the advice going to run it some more tomorrow to make sure.

what motherboard do you have isaentae? and model of hyperx ram?

I'm having a Gigabyte BA350 Gaming and a HyperX 1x8GB HX421C14FB2/8. Whats your full motherboard name?

If you´re using the Prime  motherboard the same kind of ram-stick should work.

Then the same HyperX as im using should work. Tried buy a new stick yet?

it should be in two days, i swapped my ram into it and everything works great