DOOM running like crap

Shouom

Hi, I have a 144Hz monitor, but ingame if i set the game to 1080p, it feels like it would be running on at 50Hz, my 1060 6GB is easily pushing 110+ fps, so the problem is not in the fps.
But if i change the ingame resolution to something lower like 1768x992 i can feel it running at 144Hz again. 
I do have it set to 144Hz in Display Adapter properties.

Everything is maxed out in video settings.

Just now, Erest said:

Hi, I have a 144Hz monitor, but ingame if i set the game to 1080p, it feels like it would be running on at 50Hz, my 1060 6GB is easily pushing 110+ fps, so the problem is not in the fps.
But if i change the ingame resolution to something lower like 1768x992 i can feel it running at 144Hz again. 
I do have it set to 144Hz in Display Adapter properties.

Everything is maxed out.

The same thing is happening to me, but I have no solution sadly. I will make a post like this too.

Have you tried ddu and installing drivers with the internet unplugged/disabled

Just now, tp95112 said:

Have you tried ddu and installing drivers with the internet unplugged/disabled

Man, i got this GPU only today, i used the DDU with Windows Updates disabled(cause Windows was automatically downloading some old crappy ones)

I set the Preferred refresh rate in NVIDIA Control Panel> Manage 3D settings to Highest available from Application-controlled, will report if it fixes it!

2 minutes ago, Erest said:

I set the Preferred refresh rate in NVIDIA Control Panel> Manage 3D settings to Highest available from Application-controlled, will report if it fixes it!

Does not, unfortunately. :(

5 minutes ago, Erest said:

Nevermind, after doing this and alt tabbing back and forth it snapped and isn't running at low refresh rates anymore, i guess it's just one of those times when computer is being a prick and somehow fixes itself. :D