Need recommendations for over-ear headphones/headset that is both wired and wireless

HunterAP

Had a pair of crappy headphones that lasted me a few years that just died out on me, so I'm looking for a replacement.

I'd like something that can be both wired and wireless. It needs to at least have a 3.5mm jack, WiFi, and Bluetooth, but preferably also has a USB connection.

Macro-buttons are also nice (play/pause, go to previous song, go to next song, etc). If not macro buttons, then something nice like the Sennheiser PXC550 like in this LTT video.

Also, if possible, it should have a mic. I don't need an incredibly good one since I have a desktop mic, I just need it to basically answer my phone when I'm out and about.

Budget is $150 USD, but I can go slightly higher if it's worth it.

In order of priority, I'd have to say that the possible wired/wireless connection are more important than macro buttons or sound quality, since I'll be using these headphones/headset pretty much everywhere I go and at home.

I looked at the Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum ($132 new) and the recently released Corsair VOID Pro RGB ($99 new).

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

The Void Wireless RGBs are good, and so are SteelSerie's Arctis 7s.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

There aren't really wired and wireless options, unless you count the charging cables as it being "wired" and those cables are typically rather short... Corsair Void and Steelseries Arctis 7s are good suggestions. I would at least look at some Logitech ones before any final decisions though.

There are combos, they aren't that cheap: The beoplay h4 and h7