Future build

NotoriousM

So I am building myself a PC, CPU and the MBO are second hand and the rest if brand new.

Here are the specs :

CPU

i7 3770 (because here in Croatia its pretty cheap because I'm buying a used one, 8 cores with MT, 3.4ghz, can run newer games)

RAM

Apacer 8GB DDR3 1600MHz

MBO

AsRock H77M LGA 1155 Matx

PSU - Here i need your help, I got two PSUs in my list and I am not quite sure for which one to go.

Fortron Hyper 600w

Or

Corsair VS550

HDD

Toshiba 2TB DT01ACA200

GPU

Gainward GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

CPU Cooler

LC Power LC-CC-120

Case

LC Power 984B Dragonslayer

*If you notice any incompatibilities or anything wrong, please let me know because I am working on a very tight budget.

Thank you.

1. what are you planning to do with this PC

2. i think you should take some of the budget away from the cpu and put it in the GPU, try to go for the 1060

I am planning to do graphic design, coding and little bit of gaming, I dont play too much

1060 is 1000kn~180usd more than 1050 ti in croatia, cant do that

The i7-3770 has four cores and eight threads, not eight cores. But yes, it's still a good CPU.

The only real questionable component choice is the PSU. Neither the FSP Hyper or Corsair VS550 are that great of choices.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

With multithreading on, it has 8 cores, sure not all of them are physical, but still.

About the PSU, its one or the other.