Pc Build final checl

Hello LTT forum,

I've posted three times in the last day to get help building my pc. I think I have a final parts list and I would be very grateful if the community could look it over to see if these are the best choices I could be making for a pc around 700$. (sorry for the screen shots, its the easiest way for me to show what I'm buying). there is also a 1tb hard drive not shown.

Screen Shot 2017-07-23 at 3.00.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-23 at 3.00.50 PM.png

Looks nice for the price. Maybe try to get a used 480 or 1060 (assuming it's for gaming) instead of the 1050Ti. 

If you make a post contradicting mine that doesn't directly address my claims, or cites 'facts' without evidence, I'm probably not going to bother responding to it, because you probably didn't bother reading my post properly, and because life is too short. It doesn't mean I don't have an answer for you. It means I'm not dignifying you with a response. 

I would spend less on a CPU, get something like r5 1400, and spend more on a GPU, something like gtx 1060 (depending on the prices of GPUs in your country). Because r5 1400 with 1060 would give you better gaming performance than r5 1600 with 1050 Ti. GPU is a lot more important in games than the CPU and 1060 is a lot faster than 1050 ti IMO :)

You don't need that much ram either. 8 gb is enough. Once again the money would be better spent on a better graphics card. All comments including mine this far is assuming you want to have a gaming pc. For other purposes that cpu and that much ram might be the right choice. So if you tell us what you are seeking with this build, it's gonna be easier for us.

Greetings

Hello everyone yes I will add more info as to what I plan on using it for. Mainly just an everyday computer that can handle multi tasking. I also want it to easily play games and run autocad.