Overclock not working with Clover bootloader

Disclaimer: While this is technically related to hackintoshing, it is not violating the Community Standards as I am not asking for information on how to do it or even discussing the hackintosh part of the issue.

Okay now that that's out of the way, I have my Ryzen 5 1600 OC'd to 3.8GHz and it says in the BIOS that it's running at that speed. But as soon as I boot to MacOS or Windows (using clover bootloader) it runs at only stock clocks. Is there a way I can get my OC back?

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

Clover can't reset overclocks. It either that your not overclocking properly or that the operating systems can't see the overlock. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

1 minute ago, fixitnow said:

Clover can't reset overclocks. It either that your not overclocking properly or that the operating systems can't see the overlock. 

I restored an OC profile I saved earlier, for some reason that worked even though I didn't change anything.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

Just now, ShadowTechXTS said:

I restored an OC profile I saved earlier, for some reason that worked even though I didn't change anything.

Ace. I am glad you got it working. Clover is just a thing to make OS X think it's a mac. It can't touch the BIOS or UEFI. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?