660 ti aftermarket cooler.

horizoon59

I bought myseft a 660 ti and the fan was loud... I want to by an aftermarket cooler, but what could I get? efficiency + silence.

3570k - Sabertooth Z77 - Geforce GTX 660 ti - Seagate Barracuda 1 TB - 16 Crusal Ram - CM Storm Trooper - Silver Power 850 M

EK-FC670 GTX fits reference 660TIs.

EK-FC670 + Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm

If you want to go air, then wait for someone else to answer. Have you tried just lowering the fan speed?

look at Artic cooling in my opinion they have some of the best aftermarket coolers you can get

Accelero Xtreme III and Accelero Twin Turbo II

If you want to go air, then wait for someone else to answer. Have you tried just lowering the fan speed?

Yes, but I wanted to overclock a bit and the fan still kills me..

3570k - Sabertooth Z77 - Geforce GTX 660 ti - Seagate Barracuda 1 TB - 16 Crusal Ram - CM Storm Trooper - Silver Power 850 M

But if I learn more about watercooling, I might try it out! Thanks!

[h=1]I think that the Artic Accelero Twin Turbo II will be very good for me.[/h]

Thanks for the help! :)

i had one myself on a hd4890 on the stock cooler it would be like 70C idle and 78-80 when under load after the Twin turbo II came i think it ran about 40-50C at max

i had one myself on a hd4890 on the stock cooler it would be like 70C idle and 78-80 when under load after the Twin turbo II came i think it ran about 40-50C at max
:D So a good choise? ;)

yeah a very good choice and now i get a Accelero Xtreme III on a gtx 480 so in my opinion they make some of the best coolers(=

*happy boy

But later I might run 2-way SLI, is that a problem you think?

hmmm i know that my 480 is now a triple slot card because of the Accelero Xtreme III and i think your will too so check if you have enough space bewteen them

Ok, I will just cross my fingers ;)

It will still be dual slots, but it will stick out

ohh okay then your fine its just because i know my Accelero Xtreme III is triple but yeah i hope you will be happy with your new cooler

;D Thanks again for the help!

no problem remember til post pics when you get it

No Problem ;)

No Problem ;)

Should I buy some Noctua thermal paste at the same time to replace the one that come with it?

no you should not it comes with good thermal paste so no need to replace it

I use 2 h80 on my gtx 480's with a custom bracket really cool and silent.

can i see some pictures of it sound pretty cool i knew you could get a h70 on it but 2?(=

I use 2 h80 on my gtx 480's with a custom bracket really cool and silent.
can i see some pictures of it sound pretty cool i knew you could get a h70 on it but 2?(=