PC Reboots While Booting

Yoola

The issue I have keeps happening a bit more frequently recently. Basically PC reboots while booting. It doesn't happen every time. It kinda gets stuck mid way through and restarts itself. I tried clearing CMOS and Windows install is fresh. It did happen on old Windows install aswell. After booting PC works flawlessly. Some friends have bets on PSU, but something tells me it might be something else, as PC never crashes during high load or anything like that. All temps are in check. Full PC specs are in my signature. 

might be RAM training? dunno just a shot in the dark.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

It could unfortunately be many things. Consider the following:

-Bad psu

-Hardware component not playing nice

-Issue with bios (try updating) 

I also notice that you have extremely overclocked you cpu, potential issue there; try running the cpu at stock with stock voltage. 

59 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

Will check that. Thanks!

58 minutes ago, AtomicAftermath said:

It could unfortunately be many things. Consider the following:

-Bad psu

-Hardware component not playing nice

-Issue with bios (try updating) 

BIOS is updated to latest one. Since I got the board it's on the latest one. The problem just appeared 1 month ago. 

What do you suggest in order to find what's causing this? Don't want to just buy new PSU if it's not what's causing it. Actually bug itself isn't the problem, just my worries for it dying and bringing something else with it.

58 minutes ago, AtomicAftermath said:

I also notice that you have extremely overclocked you cpu, potential issue there; try running the cpu at stock with stock voltage. 

That CPU is hitting 4.6GHz easily on 1.21V stable. Stress tested this OC a lot. 100% stable in any workload. And issue appeared just recently months after the OC was in place. 

When the computer reboots during reboot, what happens exactly? Do the hard drives/fans stop spinning? Do the lights on the motherboard turn off and back on? If everything turns itself off then back on again, it most likely is a power related issue. However if the motherboard simply "re-initiates boot", then it is most likely an issue with the motherboard or another hardware component. I would specify what component but to be completely honest any component could be causing the issue. For example once i had my sata power cables plugged in upside down (don't ask how, it just happened) and my system would refuse to post. Computers are strange things aren't they not? 

On 7/10/2017 at 7:56 PM, RadiatingLight said:

Just checked that today. 3 hours of verification. 0 errors with RAM. Don't know what to shoot at next.

1.jpg

2.jpg