Which B350 Mobo?

Hello all,

I first put together my pc list 2-3 months ago, and shall be building my pc in 2-3 weeks time. I realized a couple hours ago that i may want to reconsider my motherboard, as many new options have come out. So, after a few hours of search and indecision, i decided to come here. What is the best B350 mobo for me? It needs to be ATX, and can cost anywhere up to about 130 euros on amazon.fr or alza.sk. I want it to have good audio, and i want to not brick it. I thaught the only way to be 100% sure was dual bios, but ive heard of flashing the bios. What does that mean? I will have a gigabyte gtx 1060, if that's important.

Thanks a lot, you guys are awesome,

-Lukas

1000$ PC: CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.6ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming-3 RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 3000mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 6gb G1 gaming Storage: 2tb Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm PSU: Corsair Vengeance 550m Case: NZXT S340 Black/Red Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ cherry mx browns Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310

5 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Buy one that matches your colour scheme.

Red and black, like all of them T-T

Im worried for performance atm, less about asthetics.

-Lukas

1000$ PC: CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.6ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming-3 RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 3000mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 6gb G1 gaming Storage: 2tb Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm PSU: Corsair Vengeance 550m Case: NZXT S340 Black/Red Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ cherry mx browns Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310

12 minutes ago, Fluffybakon said:

Red and black, like all of them T-T

Im worried for performance atm, less about asthetics.

-Lukas

Err, the exact same performance?