Can this build work?

I want to build a micro-atx system and have some RGB goodness. Here are the parts that I want to use. Please tell me if anything will be a bottleneck/overkill. I will use it primarily for gaming and video editing to kick start my content creation career. Thanks in advance. Also I am going to overclock this build. Also, should I go for a Quadro/FirePro?

• Intel Core i7 7th Gen 7700K 4.20 GHz Processor

• Asus STRIX-Z270G-GAMING 7th Gen Intel Motherboard

• G.skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000MHz Desktop RAM (F4-3000C14D-32GTZR)

• Asus ROG Strix Geforce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB GDDR5X (ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-11G-GAMING)

• Corsair CX Series CX650M - 650 Watt 80 PLUS Bronze Certified Modular ATX PSU (CP-9020103-UK)

• Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Mini Tower Case - Black (MCY-C3P1-KWNN)

• Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA Internal Desktop Hard Drive (ST2000DM006) x2 = 4TB

• Cooler Master MasterLiquid Maker 92 Cooler (MLZ-H92M-A26PK-R1)

• Samsung 960 Pro 512GB NVMe M.2 Internal Solid State Drive (MZ-V6P512BW) (I think this is overkill, please suggest some MORE IN LINE with this build)

• Cooler Master MasterKeys Pro L Gaming Keyboard - RGB - Blue Switch (SGK-6020-KKCL1-US)

• SteelSeries Rival 700 Mouse (62331)
  • Cooler Master MasterGel Maker Nano (MGZ-NDSG-N15M-R1)

• Asus 28inch 4K Ultra HD Monitor (PB287Q) OR Samsung 28inch 4K UHD Monitor (LU28E590DS-XL)

I can't work with the red team for now, they have a lot of things going on.
For now, the blue and the green team. :)

39 minutes ago, vizzy.spaceanand said:

I can't work with the red team for now, they have a lot of things going on.
For now, the blue and the green team. :)

A lot of things going on ? What do you mean by that ?

A Ryzen R7 1700 will be much better for what you are doing over the i7.

I have some doubts but I am open to a constructive conversation. The points I want to talk about is the TDP of the chip, overclocking capabilities, stability at full load etc. AMD board manufacturers have been releasing BIOS updates quite often addressing some issues and honestly I am not a die hard fan of any team. Just need zero hassle and some thing that I can trust to work.