When Will this end?

Zed_
2 hours ago, Zed_ said:

I wanted to build a new gaming rig and was set for everything except, you guessed it, GPU. Almost every store is out of stock on gpu (I wanted a MSI - GTX 1070 Gaming x) and those who are selling it are selling for way more than it was supposed to be. I checked into it and it's, apparantly, due to etherium mining. So, anyone has any idea when will the price go down and that GPUs will be back in stock?

as soon as etherium mining is no longer profitable there will be LOADS of cheap cards for sale :-)

Sim Rig:  Valve Index - Acer XV273KP - 5950x - GTX 2080ti - B550 Master - 32 GB ddr4 @ 3800c14 - DG-85 - HX1200 - 360mm AIO

Long Live VR. Pancake gaming is dead.

1 minute ago, Cheddle said:

as soon as etherium mining is no longer profitable there will be LOADS of cheap cards for sale :-)

The Question is when?

Just now, Zed_ said:

The Question is when?

You have a better chance of guessing how many cuda cores the GTX 1480ti will have.

Sim Rig:  Valve Index - Acer XV273KP - 5950x - GTX 2080ti - B550 Master - 32 GB ddr4 @ 3800c14 - DG-85 - HX1200 - 360mm AIO

Long Live VR. Pancake gaming is dead.

1 minute ago, Cheddle said:

You have a better chance of guessing how many cuda cores the GTX 1480ti will have.

Well then.....ok hahaha