WDS Download Slow

HI, i am attempting to deploy an operating system image to a laptop and while attempting to boot to my MDT server the WDS download is taking a very long time and i checked another computer and it is not having the same problem.  usually it is getting stuck on the TFTP Download and i have checked the TFTp Max Download size and a bunch of other just and nothing gets this laptop to download the thing faster.  all my other computers boot at normal speeds on the WDS Server but the laptop is taking forever.  i have also rebooted the server and that did nothing.  Any suggestions?

changing the wifi band on the laptop adapter... moving to a better place for the wifi connection. 

Main System:

Anghammarad : Asrock Taichi x570, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @4900 MHz. 32 GB DDR4 3600, some NVME SSDs, Gainward Phoenix RTX 3070TI

System 2 "Igluna" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward Phantom 760GTX.

System 3 "Inskah" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward Phantom 760GTX.

On the Road: Acer Aspire 5 Model A515-51G-54FD, Intel Core i5 7200U, 8 GB DDR4 Ram, 120 GB SSD, 1 TB SSD, Intel CPU GFX and Nvidia MX 150, Full HD IPS display

Media System "Vio": Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5700X, 64 GB Ram DDR4 3200 Mushkin, 1 275 GB Crucial MX SSD, 1 tb Crucial MX500 SSD. IBM 5015 Megaraid, 4 Seagate Ironwolf 4TB HDD in raid 5, 4 WD RED 4 tb in another Raid 5, Gainward Phoenix GTX 1060

(Abit Fatal1ty FP9 IN SLI, C2Duo E8400, 6 GB Ram DDR2 800, far too less diskspace, Gainward Phantom 560 GTX broken need fixing)

Nostalgia: Amiga 1200, Tower Build, CPU/FPU/MMU 68EC020, 68030, 68882 @50 Mhz, 10 MByte ram (2 MB Chip, 8 MB Fast), Fast SCSI II, 2 CDRoms, 2 1 GB SCSI II IBM Harddrives, 512 MB Quantum Lightning HDD, self soldered Sync changer to attach VGA displays, WLAN

The laptop is network booting off of a WDS (Windows Deployment Services) Server.  it has to run through an Ethernet cable to boot off of the network. 

Update!!

My network switch was to blame.  i dont know why because all the other computers on it work perfectly fine booting off the network but this laptop does not.  weird.  well at least i can get on with deploying the operating system.

@Dudefoxlive hey bud. 

Without getting more details it'll be hard to pinpoint what your issue is. It could range from a BIOS setting on the machine, bad cable or hardware limitations that we just arent aware of. 

What kind of laptop is it? do you have a model? Which BIOS version is it running on? etc etc

||Intel i7-7770k | MSi Z270 Carbon Gaming Pro | 16GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3000mhz | EVGA GTX 1080 FTW | Corsair 400C & RM750 PSU + H100i||

||Creative SB Recon 3D Fatal1ty | Samsung Evo 850 500GB | Seagate 2TB | Lots of red LED fans |Corsair K70 Black | Razer Deathadder Chroma|| 

||Dell 27" U2713HM | ASUS VP239H | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Win 10 Pro | Portable gaming made possible with MSI GT70 2OC and a bag to dump in||

~~Assembled with love and care~~

1 minute ago, Dudefoxlive said:

Update!!

My network switch was to blame.  i dont know why because all the other computers on it work perfectly fine booting off the network but this laptop does not.  weird.  well at least i can get on with deploying the operating system.

Literally pushed enter and saw your update lol! Good stuff. 

That's what I figured, it was either a cable or some environmental factor

||Intel i7-7770k | MSi Z270 Carbon Gaming Pro | 16GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3000mhz | EVGA GTX 1080 FTW | Corsair 400C & RM750 PSU + H100i||

||Creative SB Recon 3D Fatal1ty | Samsung Evo 850 500GB | Seagate 2TB | Lots of red LED fans |Corsair K70 Black | Razer Deathadder Chroma|| 

||Dell 27" U2713HM | ASUS VP239H | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Win 10 Pro | Portable gaming made possible with MSI GT70 2OC and a bag to dump in||

~~Assembled with love and care~~

it is a gateway NE56R41u and it is on the latest bios for the laptop which is V2.21.  i already found the problem though.  My network switch was the problem.