Clone screen on multiple displays?

Go to solution Solved by Doramius,

Windows already does this.  In Screen Resolution> Multiple Displays   Choose which monitors you wish to duplicate.  Make the non-duplicated screen your "Main Display" by selecting the corresponding check box and click apply.  You may have to confirm the change.

Hello.
Just a question.

Is it possible to only duplicate 2 out of 3 screens?

The point of this would be, I have a 2 monitor setup upstairs. whenever a friend comes over I add a third screen (big TV with long HDMI cable) to the pc so they can see some netflix.
Its good for whoever comes over but not for me, cuz the third screen is behind me and I can only listen and not watch.

Is it possible to have 3 screens hooked up, have the first one be my main display and have the second one be an extended display, and then whenever i connect the third one it would act as a clone for the extended display?
This makes it possible for me to way my stuff without having to turn my back and have friends still see the shit on me second screen?

I know its not possible in windows setup but maybe there is a different solution

Edit: the TV is 4K so the resolution from the Tv and the second display shud be able to match as the display is only 1440p

Windows already does this.  In Screen Resolution> Multiple Displays   Choose which monitors you wish to duplicate.  Make the non-duplicated screen your "Main Display" by selecting the corresponding check box and click apply.  You may have to confirm the change.

On 2017-5-30 at 11:19 PM, Doramius said:

Dous not working when using more then 2 displays as far as I know? I'm sure I been trying this.

EDIT: wow im stupid.. i'm sure i been triyng this and idk why it didnd work before but now it dous thanks!