Which S8+ color, kinda torn...

Color?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which color?

• Midnight Black
    • Orchid Grey

So I think next Friday if I keep about $80 to $90 in my secondary checking account I should have plenty to pay off the remaining balance owed on my S6 and then get an S8+

but I kinda like the Orchid Grey and the Midnight black so maybe I can get some input from others. My guess is there's probably going to be a lot of votes for the black one. But I mean damn the S8/S8+ just looks so nice in those two colors. Kinda silly in the arctic silver because it just changes the color of the rear glass and the metal frame.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

definitely the black imho

carrier offered me $65/mo for 10GB and an S8, which is like $20 off normal pricing - and I fell in love with the black

idk

8 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

carrier offered me $65/mo for 10GB and an S8, which is like $20 off normal pricing - and I fell in love with the black

Yeah best buy has this thing where they'll give you a $100 gift card and wireless charger if you buy a S8/S8+

35 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

if your location is correct, holy shit

australia even has better carrier prices than canada .. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

6 minutes ago, themctipers said:

if your location is correct, holy shit

australia even has better carrier prices than canada .. 

you've got like 20% more land to cover and you've got a lower population density

but idk, my Nexus 5X is lasting a year or 2 more - and they have 10GB for $35/mo sim only here 

idk

1 minute ago, Droidbot said:

but idk, my Nexus 5X is lasting a year or 2 more - and they have 10GB for $35/mo sim only here 

I'm sure I could get another year or so out of my S6 but eh I think it's time to upgrade, I only have 32GB and 2GB left.

Just now, wcreek said:

I'm sure I could get another year or so out of my S6 but eh I think it's time to upgrade, I only have 32GB and 2GB left.

hm. and the deal I have atm is 25% off any plan and then the referrer (my parents, lmfao) get $50 credit 

I'd say go for it if the S6 feels slow - I've had a friend upgrade from an S6 to a Pixel recently and he loves it to death

idk

4 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

you've got like 20% more land to cover and you've got a lower population density

yeah, but you cant even travel all the way from the east coast to the west coast without losing cellular coverage, and plus almost no carrier has service about 300km above the border

still inexcusable for charging $100 or so for a fucking gigabyte of data, on shitty LTE network coverage in fucking TORONTO

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

8 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

hm. and the deal I have atm is 25% off any plan and then the referrer (my parents, lmfao) get $50 credit 

I'd say go for it if the S6 feels slow - I've had a friend upgrade from an S6 to a Pixel recently and he loves it to death

Oh yeah, it's pokey time to time.