Help Required Cant Access Website

FirstOfHisName
Go to solution Solved by Adz,

maybe your antivirus? or your dns configuration, reset your network settings, or use another browser. the website working fine on my side.

This site can’t be reached

skycade.net unexpectedly closed the connection.

Is what I get when I try to go to skycade.net

please help.

All help is appreciated.

maybe your antivirus? or your dns configuration, reset your network settings, or use another browser. the website working fine on my side.

Just now, Adz said:

maybe your antivirus? or your dns configuration, reset your network settings, or use another browser.

The only antivirus I have is malwarebytes , Idk anything about dns configuration, reset your network settings... I dont have any other browser installed except for Chrome.

2 minutes ago, Adz said:

maybe your antivirus? or your dns configuration, reset your network settings, or use another browser.

Seems like thr problem lies with Chrome. I just used maxthon 5 and it works perfectly fine thanks for the help.

5 minutes ago, Adz said:

Wait no... this is happening 

Cannot connect to the website

Please make sure: 

- You have entered the correct URL. 
- You are connected to the Internet.
- Your firewall is properly configured.
- The website is not currently encountering technical problems.

Error code 100 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED)

if i come across with issues like this, i would firstly download another browser to see if the site works, if not then i would check my dns settings to either google's or opendns servers (http://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-change-dns-settings-in-windows-7-vista) if that still dont work, restart your pc, go to (https://www.proxysite.com) enter the site's url and see if that would work, try on different browsers. this is what i would do if i get these issues with sites.

from what i can see, the website your trying to access works fine on my phone and pc. you could try opendns settings which im currently using.

16 minutes ago, Adz said:

if i come across with issues like this, i would firstly download another browser to see if the site works, if not then i would check my dns settings to either google's or opendns servers (http://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-change-dns-settings-in-windows-7-vista) if that still dont work, restart your pc, go to (https://www.proxysite.com) enter the site's url and see if that would work, try on different browsers. this is what i would do if i get these issues with sites.

from what i can see, the website your trying to access works fine on my phone and pc. you could try opendns settings which im currently using.

proxyunblocker does the job but I cant log into my account ;-;.

since proxy works, either the website is blocking access to your network or theres something wrong with your network config. have you tried to change the dns as i mentioned^?

you could also try to open the cmd prompt using administration privileges and type in ipconfig /flushdns 

this will flush your dns.

15 hours ago, Adz said:

since proxy works, either the website is blocking access to your network or theres something wrong with your network config. have you tried to change the dns as i mentioned^?

you could also try to open the cmd prompt using administration privileges and type in ipconfig /flushdns 

Flushing my DNS wont effect anything important right?

23 hours ago, Adz said:

Yeah I flushed the dns didnt helped