ASUS PG279Q vs Acer XB271HU vs AOC AG271QG

FrankCai

Which is the best if i could get all at the same price?

Close your eyes, pick one and hope that the AU Optronics roulette gives you a good IPS panel with minimal backlight bleed.

They're all similar spec-wise so either get the cheapest one or the one that you like the look of best.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

The OSD and the aesthetics on the Asus are the best IMO, that's why I chose that one over the Acer when they first came out and were the same price.  I have no opinion on the AOC as I personally think both Asus and Acer are better brands and have better customer service.  Ignore what people say about the QC, that's a bunch of nonsense blown way out of proportion because people on the internet tend to complain more than praise. 

My PG279Q was purchased as soon as it became available and showed up absolutely flawless, no bleed, no dead pixels, nothing.  Buy from a reputable dealer and even if you are extremely unlucky and get a bad one you can exchange until you don't, it may be a pain but once you have the best gaming monitor available you won't care if you had to exchange or not.