Highest-end card without bottlenecking?

Joel

Hey folks

I want to get better FPS on my system, and I'm pretty sure the graphics card is what's holding me back

Spec

AMD Phenom II x6 1045t (I think it's been clocked a little to 2.9GHz)

ASRock 970 Extreme3

Corsair Force 3 SSD + WD Green 2TB

Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz

Sapphire Radeon HD5570

New card must

- Support eyefinity (don't surround game much, but have 3 identical monitors)

- Support my monitors (Which have DVI, DP, and VGA)

- Not be bottlenecked much

- Be AMD (No fanboyism, but it's an AMD build)

What's the best card I can get without going over the top compared with the rest of the components?

Thanks

How much are you willing to spend? With some OC to the CPU' date=' you could go for a Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 XT With Boost ( Tahiti LE chip, like the one on 7950): [url']http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/?cid=1&gid=3&sgid=1160&pid=1790&lid=1

It does look like the 7870 is the sweet spot for what i'm willing to pay. I'm in the UK so I will probably end up buying something from this page.

Which of these do you think will give me the best FPS for my money?

Thanks

Forgot to ask you : what case do you have? ( it's important because a huge GPU may not fit inside ) and what PSU? ( the 7870 needs some juice to get powered up )

Forgot to ask you : what case do you have? ( it's important because a huge GPU may not fit inside ) and what PSU? ( the 7870 needs some juice to get powered up )
Zalman z11+ (with plenty of room for up to about 230mm of card)

OCZ ZS 650W (it has a 6+2 and a 6)

230mm is quit small for a graphics card.

The 7870xt from sapphire is 275mm: http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/?cid=1&gid=3&sgid=1160&pid=1790&lid=1

Desktop: Intel i9-10850K (R9 3900X died 😢 )| MSI Z490 Tomahawk | RTX 2080 (borrowed from work) - MSI GTX 1080 | 64GB 3600MHz CL16 memory | Corsair H100i (NF-F12 fans) | Samsung 970 EVO 512GB | Intel 665p 2TB | Samsung 830 256GB| 3TB HDD | Corsair 450D | Corsair RM550x | MG279Q

Laptop: Surface Pro 7 (i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD)

Console: PlayStation 4 Pro

That was only an estimate. Now I look at it, 275 would probably fit.

infact newegg says 'Spacious Interior for 290mm Card Installation' so go for that.

I've got a Z11 and it has 290mm, and with that PSU you MUST get the 7870 XT with Boost, maybe from ebay for a good price, considering is performs as well as a 660Ti, which is in a different price range.