Which AC router.

Wasabiz

I've been thinking of upgrading my router to a wireless AC since I just got the new Macbook pro. The whole house is routed with cat6 already but i'm wondering which router is the best for AC performance. in terms of price/performance ratio, and why.

thx

Intel 4770k : 4.6Ghz @1.285v | Asus Maximum VI Extreme | Asus GTX780 DCUii OC | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB @2400mhz| Corsair AX1200i |

Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | Random mix match 3.5" hard drives |  Asus PB278q

Cooling : EK Supremacy Plexi/Nickle | Swiftech MCP655 Laing D5 | XSPC RX360 | EK D5 X-TOP CSQ |

If you want the best then get the Asus AC68U

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

yo for routers dont comprimise, the asus AC68u is a freaking beast and u waont need a router until the next standard takes off

+1 for ac68u so much things you can do with this thing!

source : I personnaly own one and its rock solid

If I where you I would go for the Asus one, but, Why do you need an AC router? You should run enthernet cables to al PC's first (i think)

I've been thinking of upgrading my router to a wireless AC since I just got the new Macbook pro. The whole house is routed with cat6 already but i'm wondering which router is the best for AC performance. in terms of price/performance ratio, and why.

thx

If I where you I would go for the Asus one, but, Why do you need an AC router? You should run enthernet cables to al PC's first (i think)

thanks for pointing that our bro

Intel 4770k : 4.6Ghz @1.285v | Asus Maximum VI Extreme | Asus GTX780 DCUii OC | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB @2400mhz| Corsair AX1200i |

Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | Random mix match 3.5" hard drives |  Asus PB278q

Cooling : EK Supremacy Plexi/Nickle | Swiftech MCP655 Laing D5 | XSPC RX360 | EK D5 X-TOP CSQ |