[SOLVED] Mouse for production

Hello, I need help with chosing my mouse. I have about 100 usd to spand on it, my gigabyte M6980X is dying and I'm student in ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Google Sketch Up, Blender, 3Ds, and Revit. So I need some pretty accurate sensor. I do not mind wireless nor wired mouse. I was thinking about Logitech MX Master, but it is about 2 years old, so is there something newer? With same or similar shape? (The logitech MX Master was "Love for the first hold") I have just two 1080p screens so I do not need high DPI. So is there any as perfect choice as Logitech MX Master but from this year? If not I will go with Logitech MX Master if you don't talk me out of it.

Few more things It must be or It must have:

• Low latency (I play games too :-D, and it is also good for quicker work)
  • accuarcy (I wanna as precise mouse as posible)
  • BIG - I have about 19-20 cm hands from my wrist to the top of my finger
  • Shape - I worked few times for 15 hours with breaks so, something that I can hold on perfectly (like Logitech MX Master, the Gigabyte M6980X is small for me)

thx for advice

4 minutes ago, jenik2398 said:

Hello, I need help with chosing my mouse. I have about 100 usd to spand on it, my gigabyte M6980X is dying and I'm student in ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Google Sketch Up, Blender, 3Ds, and Revit. So I need some pretty accurate sensor. I do not mind wireless nor wired mouse. I was thinking about Logitech MX Master, but it is about 2 years old, so is there something newer? With same or similar shape? (The logitech MX Master was "Love for the first hold") I have just two 1080p screens so I do not need high DPI. So is there any as perfect choice as Logitech MX Master but from this year? If not I will go with Logitech MX Master if you don't talk me out of it.

thx for advice

I do not know of any other mouse that is more fit than the MX master for what you're doing. I would go with the MX master but it is still ultimately your choice.

Im not sure, but i like the Logitech G900 a lot. Its really accurate, can switch between 5 DPI modes and more. It connects instantly, even when it is wireless, and has never diconnected on me yet for five months.

I use a Logitech Performance MX and have been for years now.  My son gave me a new Razer Naga as a replacement but after a couple days, had to go back to the Logitech.  It fits my hand just right and I really like the cordless thing about it.  Just go with what feels right and you can't go wrong.

4 minutes ago, TheRealOranges said:

Im not sure, but i like the Logitech G900 a lot. Its really accurate, can switch between 5 DPI modes and more. It connects instantly, even when it is wireless, and has never diconnected on me yet for five months.

Well the G900 looks good but it is more that I wanna give into it, and it is about the same size (or smaller) than my current mouse (which is smaller than I need - I grew up :-D I have gigabyte M6980X for about 4th year now, bought it when I was 15) So ok, thx for advice, it seems like my Logitech MX Master is good choise as I'm reading from all of you, so ok, after my maturita exams it will be my work mouse :-D