Bulk custom sleeving

wzrd

Anyone have any recommendations as to vendors for bulk custom cable sleeving, either based in Europe or that can ship to Europe (without fleecing me :P)?

Sleeving my own for every build is becoming impractical, and I can't keep up with demand, mainly because of my apparent lack of dexterity (it takes me forever).

Would have to have relatively quick turn around times, as some sets would be made to order, however I plan to create an initial stockpile of certain colour schemes.

As a rough guideline, would be looking at ordering 3-5 sets per week.

Would also be happy to arrange to buy solid colour sleeved sets in bulk from the same vendor, if this is of any interest, obviously dependant on price.

Cheers!

16 minutes ago, wzrd said:

Anyone have any recommendations as to vendors for bulk custom cable sleeving, either based in Europe or that can ship to Europe (without fleecing me :P)?

Sleeving my own for every build is becoming impractical, and I can't keep up with demand, mainly because of my apparent lack of dexterity (it takes me forever).

Would have to have relatively quick turn around times, as some sets would be made to order, however I plan to create an initial stockpile of certain colour schemes.

As a rough guideline, would be looking at ordering 3-5 sets per week.

Would also be happy to arrange to buy solid colour sleeved sets in bulk from the same vendor, if this is of any interest, obviously dependant on price.

Cheers!

Pexons in the UK does custom sleeving, depending on what you need CableMods also does fairly high volume work even with custom designs. 

https://pexonpcs.co.uk/

Just now, W-L said:

Pexons in the UK does custom sleeving, depending on what you need CableMods also does fairly high volume work even with custom designs. 

https://pexonpcs.co.uk/

You're a star. Cheers!