Black screen

i had msi r9 270 gaming x . i was playing assassins creed and suddenly the screen freezed and there was no response of the pc so i restarted pc and it showed windows logo then black screen 

so i entered safe mode and uninstall the driver and entered windows it was working fine but windows read gpu as microsoft basic diplay adapter and when i install driver again black screen appeared

it keeps getting black screen no matter what version of driver i install

i have  msi 970A-G43 motherboard 

please help

1 hour ago, eadawy said:

First of all. Is the monitor connected to the dedicated GPU or the integrated one?

If it is connected to the dedicated GPU and when the driver is uninstalled it works then the GPU itself is not the problem.

It sounds more like a software related issue. 

|| CPU: Intel i5-8600K || Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212X || Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370 HD3P || GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti OC Windforce 4GB || Memory: 16GB Crucial DDR4 3000mhz || HDD: WD Black 500GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB || SSD: Samsung 980 1TB || PSU: Corsair VS550 || Case: nJoy Ice Cage || Fans: Segotep Halo Ring RGB ||Monitor: 2x Dell 27" P2717H IPS Full HD || Second Monitor/TV: LG 49UJ620V UHD || Mouse: Logitech G502 || Keyboard: Logitech G810 + Royal Kludge RK84 || Speakers: Philips SPA-5300 subw + Arylic 2.1 + DIY Bookshelves w/ Dayton Audio || Headphones: HyperX Cloud Flight S ||

TO BE UPGRADED:

>> Headphones << >> Keyboard << >> HDD << >> Mouse << >> PC Case << >> Memory(another stick) << >> Graphics Card << 

It's connected to the dedicated one 

Do you have any tips to repair it ?

39 minutes ago, R3ep3r said:

First of all. Is the monitor connected to the dedicated GPU or the integrated one?

If it is connected to the dedicated GPU and when the driver is uninstalled it works then the GPU itself is not the problem.

It sounds more like a software related issue. 

It's connected to the dedicated one 

Do you have any tips to repair it ?