Mouse suggestions

Jskn
12 minutes ago, Jskn said:

I never said it was bad. My cousins really fkn old razer mouse just broke last week

Was talking about "nerdslayer1"'s comment 

Just now, Spenser1337 said:

Was talking about "nerdslayer1"'s comment 

O ok den

4 hours ago, Jskn said:

Its optical and it came with my coolermaster (dont make fun of me pls) mem-chanical keyboard

Oh didnt see the pic. Average size for a 15 year old and is it being optical making the mouse spin out?

"Spinning out" just means moving the mouse too quickly for the sensor to keep up. Optical sensors are better in general unless you're playing on a weird surface as they don't usually have native acceleration.

I'll assume average for a 15 year old is medium-large. Fingertip grip means you can use smaller mice than your hands would normally be suited for in a palm or claw grip. 

The Nixeus Revel is a great mouse usually meant for small-medium hands, but is perfect for fingertip grips for medium-large hands. Light, good sensor, surprisingly cheap. A great choice if you're sure about only using fingertip grip, not the best choice if you really use a hybrid grip or subconsciously switch to claw grip during intense moments.

The Logitech G403 and Zowie EC-2A have great shapes if you switch between grips, since their curves will allow for a wide variety of comfortable positions even for the same hand sizes. Probably G403 if you use the side buttons or need RGB and EC-2A if you don't.

2 hours ago, Nimrodor said:

Snip

Thank you so much bro. Would a g303 work too?

5 minutes ago, Jskn said:

Thank you so much bro. Would a g303 work too?

Apply what I said about the Nixeus, but even smaller. It should fit an average-sized hand in fingertip grip, but the same problems with other grips still apply to a greater extent. If your budget is limited, it's a decent choice since it goes on sale ~$35 quite often. Depends a lot on the specifics of your hand and grip.

1 minute ago, Nimrodor said:

Apply what I said about the Nixeus, but even smaller. It should fit an average-sized hand in fingertip grip, but the same problems with other grips still apply to a greater extent. If your budget is limited, it's a decent choice since it goes on sale ~$35 quite often. Depends a lot on the specifics of your hand and grip.

Oh ok thank you. The cruddy mouse cm gave me was about to drive me nuts and I was about to buy a g502

6 hours ago, Jskn said:

I never said it was bad. My cousins really fkn old razer mouse just broke last week

Exactly.

"Very fkn old."

Stuff now a days isnt meant to last ta long time long. we live in a disposable world. If this death adder breaks, ill get another one.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :(