GETTING QUICKBOOKS TO RUN WELL

Hi, I currently have quick-books 2016 enterprise running in multi-user-mode for POS at a local shop (not my choice). The current setup has all terminals remoting onto VM's on the server. Im using VMware Workstation 12. The servers OS along with the VM's OS is Windows Server 2012. Each VM has 6 dedicated cores with 10GB ram. There are 6 VM's. The server is a Dell R630 with (2) 2699A-v4 Xeons with 64GB DDR4 ECC 2400MT/S and (4) Intel 750 series 800GB  NVME SSD in raid 5. Now my problem is the program lags BAD, opening a file is slow, running a transaction is slow, multiple users generating reports causes other users to crash. IT takes 2 minutes to open the god damn file. The file has been trimmed and optimized recently. Ive literately thrown the best hardware i can at the problem. Any Ideas anyone?

This sounds really professional grade stuff. Are you sure you want to be asking on an online enthusiast forum? 

How about checking network speeds? The VMs sound plenty fast to me, but if you're remoting in the network speed may be the bottleneck.

The problem isn't the network, the latency and bandwidth requirements for remoting in are quite low, plus this issue is just with Quickbooks not any other programs on the VM. Anyways im asking here because everyone I know in POS sector has no idea so im kinda at a loss.