Help Choosing Speakers

Morton_G

hello, im looking for help choosing some speakers. im wanting some speakers primarily for music and gaming, i like the look of the Klipsch R-15pm, but being in the UK i would have to get a pair from the US increasing costs shipping and the dreaded import charge. Reviews of the klipsch r-15pm all look good. i like the fact they have a built in amp and have lots of connectivity, i would have them wired to my PC but having bluetooth connectivity to any device is a must. can anyone recommend something just like these(or better) which i can buy within the UK/EU? im willing to spend £250-£350 or maybe a bit more depending on your recommendations. Or are they really that good that they are worth the massive postage charges? thanks Morty

theres a 300 us pair , i think by krk

theyre pretty poplar and highly reviewed

idk what theyre called but they have yellow drivers

1 hour ago, en1gMATIC said:

theres a 300 us pair , i think by krk

theyre pretty poplar and highly reviewed

idk what theyre called but they have yellow drivers

KRK rokkit theres veryations depending on size. There around 200 to 500 depending on size in the UK

1 hour ago, Morton_G said:

hello, im looking for help choosing some speakers. im wanting some speakers primarily for music and gaming, i like the look of the Klipsch R-15pm, but being in the UK i would have to get a pair from the US increasing costs shipping and the dreaded import charge. Reviews of the klipsch r-15pm all look good. i like the fact they have a built in amp and have lots of connectivity, i would have them wired to my PC but having bluetooth connectivity to any device is a must. can anyone recommend something just like these(or better) which i can buy within the UK/EU? im willing to spend £250-£350 or maybe a bit more depending on your recommendations. Or are they really that good that they are worth the massive postage charges? thanks Morty

https://www.thomann.de/gb/active_nearfield_monitors.html
Thomann are a decent seller of decent speakers in Europe. I would recommend most on there selling list, probably not the genelec there a bit over priced for what they are. Just look through the list and if something looks good to your eyes post it in here and im sure someone will say they have them and like them, since i know lot of the regulars on the forum between then have most or have opinions on the speakers in that list.

Look at Edifier's powered bookshelf lineup.  They have all the things you're looking for, Bluetooth, lots of connectivity, and a remote control.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh