Upgrading from Phenom II X4 840

I had a 550Ti Phenom II X4 840 build. Then i upgraded to 970. Now it's time for a CPU upgrade. 

I'm looking for any feedback on what I have planned, any issues I may encounter, tips, and so on. 

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake

I plan on running it at stock speed for now. I chose the K version mainly due to its higher base clock speed. 

I heard it has some heat issues, due to a bad thermal paste under the lid, but I'd rather not delid it and loose warranty.

At stock, no OC, will it be a problem when I cool it with... 

CPU Cooler: Cryorig H7

From what I can see, it's a good bang for my buck. And I'd rather keep the budget possibly small. 

MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3P

I have a sentiment for Gigabyte, ever since it's dual-BIOS saved my skin. My BIOS got corrupted, but fixing it was as simple as waiting a bit for my mobo to do it for me. 

Unfortunately I can't reuse my current one, AM3+ socket and all that. 

RAM: 2x8 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 

An upgrade from 2x4 DDR3 I currently have. I could buy another 2x4 and run 16 in quad channel, but this 2x8 setup allows me to upgrade to 32 in the future. Also, DDR4 for futureproofing sake. Unless DDR5 comes out soon. 

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 550W ATX

Gold, because one thing I'm not going to cheap out on is PSU. Not since my Chieftec GPS-500A can sometimes spark and I'm living in a constant fear for my rig.

I'm only wondering, if 550W will be enough, if I were to upgrade to something like 1080 in the future. EVGA PSU calculator says that I would be good even with 1080Ti, but... 

What will be reused:

GTX 970 of course. Besides that, my SSD and both HDDs. And a case. 

Right, the case. 

Revoltec Sixty4. It's a mid tower. It's already cramped inside, but... Will everything fit now, and provide still decent air circulation? Especially with that Cryorig being on the large side? 

Usage:

Mainly gaming, but also some very light video editing, light programming, and working in Unreal Engine. But since I can already do that on my Phenom, I don't think 7700K will make any problems. 

Poland, and budget is around 3000 PLN. The parts I picked fit the budget, totaling at 3300  IIRC. I just need an opinion on whether or not it's a sound upgrade.