Sony Vegas 13 Buggiest Video Editing Software Ever?

ShivamPlays

I have honestly had enough of this. With each passing generation of Sony Vegas Pro, from 7 all the way to 14 this problem still persists. Online fixes have not worked whatsoever. I am trying to edit a video, and this one has no effects added to it, just simple cuts and music. Everything goes fine for the first 20 minutes of editing until all the videos decide to start appearing black, or in some cases green. Audio is still visible but both the preview window and the rendered output no matter which format I select will be black. The video files are from my iPhone 7 and they are .MOV files. The strange thing is that my intro is not a mov file and it always appears fine in the render, never goes black. I am thinking this problem has something to do with the MOV file format itself, as I have tried disabling GPU acceleration, and have reinstalled multiple iterations of the software, including a fresh copy of Windows 10. At this rate I feel like I will never be free of the frustration of not being able to put this vlog out. It was a recording of the Vancouver Auto Show. I am currently using Sony Vegas Pro 13.

Is it real black, or just on your device. (maybe local codec issue?) Upload it on youtube and watch it? Put it up here for people to test?

Just now, Dutch-stoner said:

Is it real black, or just on your device. (maybe local codec issue?) Upload it on youtube and watch it? Put it up here for people to test?

I guess I could try but since I can see the intro but nothing else that is a MOV file i believe it is real black

I have just now started to have a new issue where vegas freezes instantly. I can see the frames trying to buffer the next ones but everything else is unresponsive, opening project file loading bar just stays there, program needs to be force quitted. I will get back at this tomorrow.