Best Bluetooth speakers?

R3DOPS

im looking for excellent Bluetooth speakers. I plan on using this at pool party's, bush and so on. I love music so sound is a priority. Want it to be loud so everyone can here it. And it to have a nice punch to the low end. Any suggestions? Low mid and high price ranges :)

Modded home theatre system with a Bluetooth receiver  $1000+

Edit: I'm joking, maybe a sound link or jbl charge? Idk about quality 

I've heard really good things about the UE Roll and Boom.

Wirecutter is a good source: thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-bluetooth-speaker/

Desktop: i5-6600k w/ be quiet! Pure Rock cooler. | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 mobo | Patriot Viper 16GB DDR4-3000 | 240GB Sandisk SSD | Corsair 500r Case (White) | HTC Vive!! | Shitty Insignia monitor

Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Sennheiser 558

Phone: Nexus 5x
Tablet: Amazon Fire tablet (2015)

Just now, Jskn said:

Modded home theatre system with a Bluetooth receiver  $1000+

funny guy. Im just looking for something i can place in my bag on a hike. bring to the fishing boat sales so on 

Just now, ZimFreak said:

I've heard really good things about the UE Roll and Boom.

what about the magaboom? its waterproof so it will mostly be safe at the pool. :P 

My friend has a ECOXGEAR but idk about loudness of it. It's decent but just decent

7 minutes ago, R3DOPS said:

what about the magaboom? its waterproof so it will mostly be safe at the pool. :P 

Yeah that's even better. More bass (65Hz-20kHz  Vs. 90Hz-20kHz), due to the bigger drivers (Two 51 mm active drivers Vs. Two 45 mm active drivers) and bigger battery. Although it doesn't seem like it'll be any louder than the regular Boom 2. Both are rated at 90dB. For the price of the Megaboom, I'd probably just get two Boom 2's and run them in stereo through their app. Would help spread the sound even though they're already 360 degree speakers.

Desktop: i5-6600k w/ be quiet! Pure Rock cooler. | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 mobo | Patriot Viper 16GB DDR4-3000 | 240GB Sandisk SSD | Corsair 500r Case (White) | HTC Vive!! | Shitty Insignia monitor

Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Sennheiser 558

Just now, ZimFreak said:

Yeah that's even better. More bass (65Hz-20kHz  Vs. 90Hz-20kHz), due to the bigger drivers (Two 51 mm active drivers and two 51 x 102 mm passive radiators Vs. Two 45 mm active drivers and two 45 x 80 mm passive radiators) and bigger battery. Although it doesn't seem like it'll be any louder than the regular Boom 2. Both are rated at 90dB.

yah it looks nice just the price. Looking at people that got it. they say its made like a brick 

1 minute ago, R3DOPS said:

yah it looks nice just the price. Looking at people that got it. they say its made like a brick 

I just edited my post. I'd suggest getting two Boom 2's in stereo. The sound quality is almost identical between the Boom 2 and megaboom.